“Fun place for dinner”

Rockefellas
Ranked #50 of 477 Restaurants in Lagos
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: American Inspired diner has the best home made meals,open from lunch to dinner with a large terrace.Big is better !!
Reviewed May 21, 2019

After a few years of popping into the bar downstairs whenever I was in town, I finally wandered upstairs to Rockefellas. I'm so glad we did. We had a lovely, relaxing dinner on the terrace. My compliments to the cook for one of the best veggie burgers I’ve had anywhere, along with a very nice glass of house red. Obrigada.

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

Saw by chance. Myself and 3 friends ate here. Food was excellent. We had fajitas, steak and Thai green curry. Great quality and value

1  Thank sineadcarberry
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

We were the only visitors on a Friday evening. We enjoyed the craft beer on offer and a hearty meal - the portions were large and prices reasonable (I had a veggie burger for €7.50 and my partner had prawns for €12.50). The service was very good.

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Large portions. Really tasty and nice!!! Good service too. Friendly waiter!

Recommend the Portuguese prawns and the jalapeño poppers!

Reviewed April 24, 2019

Meal was plentiful & delicious. The service was excellent. Only 2 euro 50 for a glass of red wine. Meal & glass of beer only 6 euro 50. I am so pleased that I spotted it.
Had a lovely conversation with the waiter who spoke excellent English.
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Date of visit: March 2019