“Excellent find”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Lovely lunch good size portion for during the day. Great central location nice fresh food be back the next time when we're on holiday service very good!

There are newer reviews for Maharaja Tasty Indian

Reviewed November 19, 2013

So I had this as a restaurant I wanted to visit on my trip but other Indian friends discouraged this. By chance on a Sunday night when most places had closed down we ended up having to eat here.

Service is great and staff is lovely and sweet.

Food is nothing special. It literally tasted like it was already made and then just heated up. There was four of us and no one seemed like they REALLY enjoyed their food. Portions were not extremely big but were filling. Prices were a bit overpriced to me because of the food quality.

Overall I think a lot of the reviews made it out to be amazing but it honestly isn't. You will get better Indian food in other parts of Europe. Save your meals for another restaurant that offers authentic food.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Basic inside and small but good food well priced. €8 a main for quality curry. Even had juice for,the kids which is often difficult it seems. Would recommend.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

had a great meal at this restaurant with my wife and two friends on 30th sept. great food and great service. we will be back in future

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The food is delicious, the staff friendly and the service was great. I would highly recommend this restaurant. The portions are very generous so bring your appetite!...My fiancee and I spent two weeks in Lagos and ate in the Maharja Tasty Indian on the second night there. The food was so good we came back for a second meal before the end of our trip.