“Once Been Never Forgotten”
Review of Marina Bar

Marina Bar
Ranked #71 of 417 Restaurants in Lagos
Cuisines: Irish, International, Fast Food, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sports bar with excellent pub grup and beautiful views of the Marina De Lagos
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I am a regular here and Derry and the guys have never disappointed The food is excellent . the bar is clean with great views of Lagos Marina Once you have eaten breakfast or just had a coffee looking out onto the marina in the morning you will come back again and again. There is no better venue to watch a match and at the sametime have a nice meal Looking forward to next rugby match which is England v Ireland 6 Nations 2014

There are newer reviews for Marina Bar

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Possibly the best venue on the Marina. Spotlessly clean with friendly staff,High quality food at competitive prices. The personality of Derry the owner makes frequent visits a necessity. The specials on the menu are always superb value.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Just spent the last weekend at the Marina Bar with my golfing friends. They were doing some type of free tapas on Friday night and the place was packed, great atmosphere and the food was very good. We watched the football and rugby on Saturday and Sunday, excellant screens and all the matches posted on the board were shown. We finished the weekend with the Sunday roast watching the Man City Newcastle game. The best roast I have had outside of Ireland. Probably one of the best sports bars I have been to in Portugal. The Staff were very good as well. We have all agreed that this is our base bar from now on.

1  Thank dario4948
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Love Marina bar, The bbq chicken special was my staple for summer '13 and i had it at least once a week for the 10 weeks we were there on hols.Gorgeous breakfast and great for sitting watching the sun go down on the marina with a glass of vinho before dinner, while the kids play pool or in the playground. good food and value for money.looking forward to seeing Derry and the gang next summer.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

After reading Barry's review about being ripped off for poached eggs on toast ( great response by the management by the way) I really felt I needed to write a review of my own. Firstly the bar is in a stunning location in the more upper class end of the Marina, it's in a quieter location with a lovely relaxed atmosphere. My Partner and I discovered it on our second day of being in Lagos and had breakfast there everyday until we left. The staff were lovely, very pleasant and attentive, we had perfect poached egg on toast with a side portion of mushrooms all washed down with a great cup of coffee, all served piping hot... Great value for money, especially when you think about where you are sitting, it's not a greasy spoon cafe down some back street, get my drift........