“Great place, Good food and good service”
Review of International Cafe - CLOSED

International Cafe
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

I come in quite often and the food is really great. I found the service to be great too the food sometimes takes a little while but the good tasty makes up for it. Good prices and a nice atmosphere I will definitely come back!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Great little place, not much room outside, but the wraps are amazing and very good price/quality. Bar owner is also very friendly and we revisited for seconds :)

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Clean and modern, you can sit inside or out. Went here twice on our visit and had the breakfast the first time and then a wrap the second time. Me and my bf had a wrap each, some chips and a drink each and came to just over 10 euros and for the quality of the food it was so good. The wraps are a must, they are massive and so tasty with lots of different fillings. Would definitely of gone back again if we were staying for longer.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

finally got here again at my third attempt. went at lunch time as only open till five.Nice menu reasonable prices but poor customer service. Waitress did not acknowledge me and my order was served without a word, I was the only one in there.Didnt ask if I enjoyed the meal and grumbled when she had to give me change (spent 5e and only had a 20e note) I will go again purely to try other things on the menu but clearly compaired to the excellent customer service normaly found in Portuguese resteraunts Im not sure why this place feels it can afford to provide such poor service

Joe R, Owner at International Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear reviewer, this is your third visit to us and we are clearly not 'your cup of tea'. Thanks for all your helpful comments we have addressed everything appropriately and thank you for your invaluable advice. Luckily as everyone can read we have lots of satisfied customers and we have a very good reputation in the local area, especially for sunday lunch. Once again, many thanks for giving us the opportunity to reflect on our performance and improve our customer service.

Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

We headed here midday and were pleasantly surprised to find some good breakfast options served until 4pm! Food was good and reasonably priced, no complaints there. Server looked annoyed, barely said hello or anything else for that matter - and it was not very busy in there. A couple that sat down and ordered after us received their food before us which is annoying. Overall I'd still go back because of the food and price but it would be nice to have a better service experience.

Joe R, Owner at International Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Thank you for your review. At the International Cafe we pride ourselves on the quality of food and value for money. I have addressed the inadeqate service with front of house and regret that your experience was lacking .We hope this will not deter you from visiting us in the future
and sincerely hope that this was a "one off" bad day for the server in question.!