“Good price for late lunch/early dinner”
Review of KohiNoor

KohiNoor
Ranked #71 of 421 Restaurants in Lagos
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Had a nice meal around 3PM - they have a special menu which is very reasonable - included the main entree, rice and nan. Had chicken curry and it was tasty - I ordered medium which was good - had alittle kick, not too much. It was not busy so service was quick.

3  Thank Janicew13

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Service pretty abstract to say the least great nan bread, awful curry, starter definitely out of a packet. I've read the reviews from other contributors and often wonder why I need a spice kick on holiday? I rarely complain but when the guy asked me did I enjoy my dinner ? I explained that it was tasteless and bland and probably the worst chicken madras I've ever had. It's looks great from outside organised and clean, the curry was however like Campbell's tomatoe soup.!! Rubbish I wouldn't post such a review if not the case.

2  Thank AdrianM853
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My wife, 18 month old son and I ate here last night. Food was excellent - much better than I expected. Service was also very good. Overall a pleasant experience.

3  Thank BramhallHatter
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We actually used this for a takeaway, everyone enjoyed their meal although I found my chana masala a bit too creamy, but all the other starters and extras were good

2  Thank beach10
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We were desperate for some Indian food so tried this place. The aloo gobi and Chana masala were made in the same cream sauce, basically everything tastes like butter chicken. Would avoid.

1  Thank Prasenjit B