“terrace sea view”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2019

Had the delicious crispy duck overlooking the agenda and lagos bay, tasty food and magnificent view!

Reviewed April 25, 2019

we had a amazing meal o roof top terrace here! Sea view is beautiful.
the crispy duck and the sizzling beef mongolian style are simply delcious!

1  Thank jianxin y
Reviewed April 21, 2019

We decided to do Chinese for Easter Sunday in Lagos. We had spotted this place the day before while sightseeing. Their outdoor seating area is perched two floors above the street it occupies, however, the street itself is actually located in a hilly region of the town, so it offerred quite a view.

We arrived at approximately 2:30 pm and discovered we had the entire place to ourselves. I started with a bowl of Won-Ton soup and my wife and I shared an order of Spring Rolls. Both were well prepared, and quite tasty. For our main course, my wife had Curry Chicken, and I had the Chicken Mei Fun. She added a diet Coke, I had a beer.

The only shortcomings were the fact my wife's meal didn't come with rice (so she ordered a side after it was delivered to our table) and they did not have hot mustard for the Spring Rolls. (I think this is the first time I have been to a Chinese restaurant that didn't have hot mustard available.) We spent 24.90 Euros on this meal.

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

A relatively cheap restaurant in the city's main street, with sea view from the 2nd floor. The food is tasty, but (as always in Portugal) mediocre.

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

This Dynasty Restaurant caught my attention due to its rooftop open air terrace advertising fantastic views of the ocean.

We ventured inside and straight up to the roof terrace. Within minutes we were seated and our order was placed.

Stir-fry chicken for myself and sizzling beef-steak for my partner.

The interesting thing was that whilst waiting for the food all you could hear was the consistent sound of microwaves pinging and the waitress hastily backwards and forwards running in and out of the kitchen.

I was a bit cautious thinking will our meals of stir-fry chicken and sizzling beef-steak be microwaved or cooked freshly #

Within 5 minutes of ordering, our food was presented to us, in hindsight it didn't look to bad I suppose.

The chicken stir-fry was dripping in fat and the sizzling beef-steak was not just sizzlingly hot it was ready to explode.

I can only describe as spluttering fat particles going all over the table and into my beer which really annoyed me.

The food as I say was indeed edible if you were indeed starving as we were.

The toilets were tiny so if you are a bit on the rotund size then why bother going in as you may get stuck getting out, I think these toilets were made for the traditional china men and women of that era !

If you have any mobility concerns then carry on straight past as you probably wouldn't get up the steep stairs anyway and you did in fact make it up the stairs then it's a gamble coming down.

I did in fact ask myself the question about previous reviewers whom have rated this establishment as excellent ' were they intoxicated when writing their reviews '?

Looking around the place I felt it was more like a chinese chippy without a roof.

Talking of the roof this consisted of rolled back tarpaulin which was not even securely tied back and was blowing in the wind.

I suppose this was a blessing to be honest as the constant flapping of the taurpulin was probably a big distraction to the seagalls whom were constantly flying above you waiting to crap on your head.

When we were leaving I asked for the bill, I placed the exact euro's down but left no tip as the service or quality of the food did not warrant it and just took the receipt and left.

Walking up the street I heard the dulcet tones of the chinese waitress calling after me......Mr.... Mr..... Stop.....Mr....

I need your receipt to check the bill, you took it.! christ, it's not rocket science, we only had two drinks two dinners and their was only one other couple inside. How difficult was it to remember the cost of our order ? and why on earth didn't they have a computerised billing system or fall back system it came to something when they need the original receipt.

In conclusion, I wouldn't eat here again, it looks good from the outside, the roof top was impressive from the outside and the reviews look good upon reading but in practical terms it was not for us.

Talk about disfunctional this place was more like a chinese version of Fawlty Towers, table service etiquette was non- existent, as for decorum that goes out the window.

Date of visit: March 2019