“great customer service”
Review of Dolphin Seafaris

Dolphin Seafaris
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Seafaris, The real dolphin watching company. Daily dolphin watch departures from Lagos Marina and Praia da Rocha Marina. The dolphin watching trip is a unique and unforgetable holiday experience for the whole family.
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“great customer service”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

we had an excellent experience with this company. Like all families we have a limited budget, and think carefully before spending money on all the extras on holidays. Our youngest daughter, however, is fascinated with dolphins, and therefore i decided to book a boat trip, just for the 2 of us. When we turned up for our trip the boat had already departed, due to an error in the advised time by the agent we booked it with. We were very disappointed, as every day of a vacation is precious, and we had given up a whole afternoon for this trip. The owner of the company was extremely quick to resolve the situation, by apologising and offering us our money back, with a free trip the following morning. When we arrived for our trip the next morning, he very kindly invited all of our family (my 2 other daughters were thrilled), to join the boat trip for free.
We were genuinely impressed, by this unnecessary gesture.
The boat trip is worth it, even for the thrill of a ride in a speed boat. I'd advise anyone to wrap up warm, as even in July, it was cold on the boat. The kids loved it. Thankfully we got to see the dolphins too. It is very special to see them up so close, gracefully diving in and out of the water.
If you plan to do this trip, I would definitely recommend seafari dolphin trips.

2 Thank 291lisa

• Polish first
Cairo, Egypt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“acting as sharks, selling dolphins”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

As I was walking through Lagos downtown with my younger son a seafaris commercial made a promotion and we buy a dolphin trip. The kid was thrilled to go see the dolphins. Just perfect.
At the pointed hour we arrived to the marina, as they couldn’t find enough costumers to complete the boat, the trip was canceled, just like that. We were 6.
Profit at all cost.
That’s not the correct, next time I will go and book again to see the dolphins, but not with seafaris.

1 Thank RuiT780
Derby, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dolphin Trip”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband, myself and our two teenagers, enjoyed a thrilling ride, as we cruised on the open waves, hoping for a glimpse of a dorsal fin. We were lucky as there was a lot of other boats, as we caught sight of a family of dolphins. It was amazing to be so close to the wildlife in their natural habitat. The staff were most professional, humorous and well informed. They took us on a speed ride on our return, slicing through the waves. A pleasantly enjoyable experience. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Gail B
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“Dolphins - lots of them”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife and I went with Seafaris last month and we had an amazing time. We were undecided to go on the trip to the grottos or to see the dolphins but we eventually chose to go on the dolphin trip and we were not disappointed. Although the crew quite rightly warned us that we were not guaranteed to see dolphins, they obviously knew what they were doing, as within 20 minutes we came across a school of about 20 common dolphins. The boat stayed with them for approximately 30 minutes and it was an incredible experience to be so close to them.
The ribbed boat that we went on was also an experience not to be missed, as it went at speed but at all times you felt in very safe hands.
I would strongly recommend going with Seafaris both for the amazing experience and for the knowledge and friendliness of the crew who incidentally are all English speaking.

Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“loved seeing the dolphins”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Seafaris took me and some friends out into the ocean to see some dolphins. Although it took some time, our guide spotted a large group of about 15-20 common dolphins. It was an amazing experience to see them in the wild. The guides were very nice. The waves were intense all week, so I did get a bit seasick. Eat lightly beforehand, and take some medicine if you are like me.