“Wonderful”

Ranked #349 of 421 Restaurants in Lagos
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Yes, it's a bit touristy, but it will be... It's in the main tourist street!
My wife and I were shopping in the fabulous town of Lagos and we needed some lunch.
Oh! Where to go... there are lots of places.
I'm soooo pleased we called here though, our waitress (a young, very attractive, dark haired lady, who's name I didn't get) was absolutely fantastic, we both had a very, very enjoyable and tasty tuna salad (yes, I know it's probably hard to get a tuna salad wrong), but nevertheless, it was well constructed, fresh, tasty and of ample measure.
A great little cafe right in the heart of town. Good coffee too. We'll be back.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Ate her on holiday before I read the bad reviews just as well maybe as we had no major complaints at all. Food was grand service too now it wasn't high end food but for what we paid for it I couldn't fault it, I had the monkfish in cream sauce which was delicious very very filling, my husband had stead which as he said wasn't the best he had in Lagos but certainly very acceptable. Glad we gave it a go.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Just stumbled upon this restaurant. Simple food, delicious tasting and nicely presented. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. We liked it so much we went back.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is busy becuz of the location it was at, in lagos town and it opens in late afternoon as well. I guess that's why alot of tourist fall into this trap.

We ordered a pizza, a tropical salad, cataplana and piri piri chicken.
Here is how the food turns out
Pizza: it came half cooked we told thw waiter, 10mins later it comes back all soggy cuz they put it in microwave.
Tropical salad that cost over 10euros is fruit mixed together which suprisingly is not that bad.
Cataplana is okay for the price i think it could be better.

The piri piri chicken I couldn't finish, it was over marinade, the meat was all mushi. It's super disgusting.
The best thing about that place is the orange juice, it was really fresh and good. But cost 4 euro per glass!!

The waiter is not too bad after we complained about the pizza he took it off and didnt't charge us.

All in all just don't go to this restaurant.

1  Thank iamsurfergal
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Really good restaurant in the city of Lagos with lots of choices- seafood, pastas,pizzas,very tasty grilled turkey in mushroom sauce. The personal is nice, kindly with excellent customer services. The prices are good the cheapest we found. The restaurant is really busy specially in the evening time sometimes we were waiting for s table a bit while. But was worthed. I can just recommend it.