We stayed here as part of our honeymoon and were very pleased. Some of the best food we had in Lagos was at Belmar. Our room was very clean and comfortable. We thought the bed was comfy as well as the furniture. My only minor gripe about the room is the lack of lighting in the bathroom for putting on makeup. We stayed here for 7 days and would absolutely do it again. We liked that the hotel was a little further from town center (a very walkable distance though) since we enjoy having a little bit of quiet. The beach near Belmar was our favorite, we preferred it over Meia Praia.
Overall, a truly wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmar Spa & Beach Resort overlooks the beautiful beach of Porto de Mos in Lagos and comprises studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments and two bedroom townhouses many of which have beach views. The fully equipped accommodation is of a high specification with luxurious interior design and includes satellite TV, DVD player, air conditioning and a fully equipped kitchen (or kitchenette in the studio apartments). The Belmar Spa offers a wide range of luxurious spa rituals in addition to the indoor swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath and relaxing Chromotherapy suite. The outdoor leisure area comprises a tennis court/multipurpose sports pitch and a children's playground. There are four communal swimming pools, a children’s pool and an outdoor Jacuzzi and Hydrotherapy pool adjoining the spa. This luxury resort is just a five minute drive from the bustling town centre of Lagos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Belmar Spa & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belmar Spa And Beach Resort
- Belmar Spa & Beach Hotel Lagos