Accommodation : 2 bedroom Duplex apartment. Apartment no A2H
The accommodation comprised of one main bedroom with sliding window looking out towards the sea. The second bedroom had sliding doors to a balcony. The rooms had large double wardrobes with plenty of space and a safe in the main bedroom (Note) You need to pay a deposit for a safe key at reception, ask when checking inn.
The bathrooms both had wc's, bidets and shower baths. The ensuite to main bedroom had a lovely spa bath and double his and hers basins.
Kitchen was fantastic. Int fridge freezer, ceramic touch tone hob with chimney. Single AEG oven and microwave, int AEG dishwasher and washer dryer. Ironing board and iron. Kettle toaster kenwood blender. The cutlery and utensils were all brand new and the glasses and cups and saucers were lovely very modern and great quality. There was an airer for drying washing, which meant we went home with no dirty clothes in our suitcase :) I can't praise the kitchen facilities enough.
The lounge had all mod cons and a nice dinning area, leading to a balcony that over looked the swimming pool and had views out to sea.
Up a flight of stairs took you on to the terrace this was a fantastic space. We loved sunbathing up here and relaxing on loungers.
Food＝ We had booked half board and wasn't disappointed. Breakfast was basic but the Delta coffee and hot chocolates were lovely. Dinner was a choice from a set menu of 3 starters 3 mains 3 puddings to choose from. Quality of food was excellent. We eat out in Lagos centre for lunch one day, and realised there wasn't anywhere decent to have a nice meal. wouldn't suggest this resort if you want plenty of places to eat at. Only restaurant was a good 20 min walk.
Beach＝ Distance to beach was brill only 5 min walk. Beach was lovely and clean and had two cafes/bars on beach. Great for family's, life guards on patrol all day.
We booked this short weeks break to get away from the poor English weather. Traveling at the end September the weather was intermittent with light showers. The pools are a little on the cold side but couldn't complain. The spa facilities we felt are a little basic but if it rains we have an indoor pool.
Overall the accommodation was fantastic and I would recommend anyone to come and stay here if they just wanted to chill out and relax for a week in the sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmar Spa & Beach Resort overlooks the beautiful beach of Porto de Mos in Lagos and comprises studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments and two bedroom townhouses many of which have beach views. The fully equipped accommodation is of a high specification with luxurious interior design and includes satellite TV, DVD player, air conditioning and a fully equipped kitchen (or kitchenette in the studio apartments). The Belmar Spa offers a wide range of luxurious spa rituals in addition to the indoor swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath and relaxing Chromotherapy suite. The outdoor leisure area comprises a tennis court/multipurpose sports pitch and a children's playground. There are four communal swimming pools, a children’s pool and an outdoor Jacuzzi and Hydrotherapy pool adjoining the spa. This luxury resort is just a five minute drive from the bustling town centre of Lagos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Belmar Spa & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belmar Spa And Beach Resort
- Belmar Spa & Beach Hotel Lagos