“Great place for a party” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Roskos

Roskos
Ranked #7 of 25 Nightlife in Lagos
More attraction details
Owner description: The place to be! Enjoy a Large range of exquisite Cocktails or sip away on Champagne.Great Music, Staff, Atmospehere Chill / Lounge so come over and relax and enjoy the one of the good things in life.Dj´s every weekend playing everything from 80´s,90´s,R&B,Funk,Soul,Comercial,Deep House.Cocktail specials everyday!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Worcester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place for a party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

We visited Rosko's several times during our fantastic two week holiday in Lagos with the best night being my surprise 18th party that was held there. When we got there I was so shocked by the effort that had put into my surprise with my name flashing up on the screens around the bar. I loved the vibrant and modern decor, the friendly bar staff and the AMAZING cocktails! The staff had put up birthday balloons and we celebrated in style with champagne, strawberry daquiries and the best DJ in Lagos. I thoroughly recommend going to Roskos if you want to experience something a bit different to the rest of the bars in Lagos and are just looking for a great night out!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Paul H
Roskosbar, Manager at Roskos, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
We are so glad you enjoyed your birthday with us and it was a pleasure to share it with you.

London, United Kingdom
248 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 462 helpful votes
“cool”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

what a cool place roskos great cocktails friendly staff got to be the top class bar in town some of the straws for drinks must be over 2 ft long the music is not to loud you can talk and hear there.will be back soon

Visited July 2012
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Top Class Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

Have been going to Lagos 2-3 times a year since 2004, and as usual i go to Eddie's, Bon Vivant, Stevie Rays, Grand Cafe, but when discovering Rosko's a couple years back, i thought this place is a breath of fresh air for the night/bar scene of Lagos, the mood lighting, the W/C (dyson airblade-wow!), neighbouring bars should pinch the idea of how a W/C should look!! The bar has a great selection of spirits, beers and wines including an excellent champagne selection that not many bars in Lagos can boast in my opinion by far the best bar in Lagos and a must if your in the area, also has a facebook page with loads of pics and upcoming events.

Dublin, Ireland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Roskos is a great fun bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have just returned from my annual holiday in Lagos. As usual I frequented Roskos bar!! All I can say is this bar just gets better and better each time I go back. Many a late night was had!
Thanks Roskos for making my holiday one to remember -- I have the photos:))

otmuchow
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The most stylish bar in lagos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

Just had one of the best holidays ever,Lagos is definitely the place to be in the summer,drinks are cheap,weather is great and parties are non stop,I'm not really a backpacker type so coming across Roskos bar was a great surprise to me as most of the places around english pub style and backpacker venues,Roskos is the most stylish bar in lagos with a fantastic choice of cocktails made by the best bartenders in town. I spent just 2 weeks in Lagos and I can tell you that this bar is the place to be with a premium feeling for a reasonable price,great crowd funky house music and great party atmosphere.I would like to thank the management here as well for great hospitality provided and always being ready to meet and exceed the expectations.Big shout out to Erlend and Robin you guys made it extra special for me and my crew.
Anyway anyone thinking about coming to Lagos you have to go to Roskos for anything from great cocktails cold beer fantastic music to all the stylish people that come here!!!!