“How does George supply such good food,service day & night, for the price”
Review of Bom Pecado - CLOSED

Bom Pecado
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We are talking about the wonderful lunch & evening meal offers ,it changes daily so its always a surprise in the evening you have a larger choice & better wine , for value money its got to be No 1 , as other reviewers have endorsed our comments .
TIP Ask for a table outside you have some view , & its quieter & if possible get seated by 12.45 its very popular with locals

1  Thank atw1946

Reviewed June 21, 2014

This just has to be the best restaurant in Lagos, the food was out of this world, I have been several times for lunch and when I had finished I was asked both times if I wanted more, the first time I declined but the next time I said yes and was given exactly the same amount again, the evening set menu is fantastic value and is gourmet quality. Looking forward to returning again.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Was unsure about reviewing this restaurant, because when everyone finds out how good the food is, and how reasonable the prices are, we probably won't be able to get a table next time we're back in Lagos ! We went twice during our weeks holiday, and everything we tried was lovely, but the prawn curry was especially good. Best prawns I've ever had, and that's coming from someone who has eaten quite a few !

1  Thank Vizka267
Reviewed June 13, 2014

This is a great restaurant, tucked away but not far from the marina. Portuguese owned and ran, food is well cooked, well presented and excellent value

1  Thank Lagona
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

What a fantastic place. Staff are so friendly and helpful. The food was perfection. The Portuguese steak is a must. Also if you get the early bird you can get catch of the day (mine was red snapper) with veg a half carafe of house wine & a selection on puddings all for €7.50. Off the beaten track but definitely worth a visit. Could of gone there every night.

1  Thank GeeGee73