“ Great fish ”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was recommended by our hotel and we were not disappointed. We both took the grilled golden-bream fillet. The portions of fish were pretty generous and it was delicious. It came with boiled veggies and potatoes with a salad. At the end as we were waiting for the bill, the waiter brought us each a shot-sized glass of a sweet alcohol. Very nice touch.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always busy and with good reason. Friendly staff. Good food with a variety of options to suit all tastes. Large helping... second time we went we shared a starter.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very busy restaurant, lovely staff! Seafood cataplana was great, although you need to now how to de shell lobster! Very good value for money, worth a try.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went here twice on recent visit to Lagos, was recommended to me. It lived up to everything I had been told, has to be the busiest restaurant in Lagos. Would definitely recommend making reservation in order not to be disappointed. Prawns in garlic are definitely best I had while there. We had turbot which was a very generous portion and tasted divine. Also had monkfish and prawn skewer - faultless. On last night ordered strawberry crepe but couldn't do it justice, was too full. Other people dining there told us their hotel had recommended it.

Reviewed May 2, 2019

Our Airbnb host recommended this spot, and we both loved it! The food was excellent, and the atmosphere was loud, fun and full of life. My favorite part was the manager, Carlos - he was sweet and fun, and from my seat I could watch him make the most wonderful flaming desserts all night long (his crepe suzette was the BEST I've ever had). The warm goat cheese appetizer is something I'll be thinking about and wishing I could taste for a VERY long time! I wish we had more nights in Lagos, we'd go back in a heartbeat!