“Excellent authentic Italian Food Vegan friendly”
Review of Made in Italy

Made in Italy
Ranked #219 of 478 Restaurants in Lagos
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

We are an Irish vegan family with two toddlers and we had an amazing food experience here. Staff are super friendly and really accommodating. The chef fixed us two pizzas and two pastas just for vegans with no problems and they were delicious. Pizzas were crispy, saucy and delicious and the pasta was really genuine Italian and super tasty. The wine was great and perfect with the grub.
Really good spot for families and anybody else who wants a genuine, casual Italian experience.
10/10 for food and service.
Thanks soooo much guys! We’ll be back

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Fresh pasta, beautifully cooked. The fusilli with sugo and eggplant hit the spot for the vegetarians.
I had chicken Milanese with delicious fresh-cut chips.
Washed down with great Italian wines.
The waiter was delightful and very helpful.
All in all a fabulous restaurant with superb food and very reasonable prices.
We’ll be back!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed October 12, 2018

Found this Italian restaurant on a side street in Lagos. The owners are from Italy and come over every year to run the restaurant. The food was ok reasonably priced. But nothing special when compared with the other Italian restaurants in Lagos.
It was a bit annoying that the restaurant did not accept credit/debit cards.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

I walked in without a booking after s long walk so I was hungry indeed!
It took about 10mins for my waiter to take my order. I started with a pizza with ham & mushroom. I was disappointed to find they used long shreds of ham instead of rashes as pictured in the menu. The pizza was decent. For main I ordered Gnocci Pesto, firstly it wasn’t green which was kinda weird,almost grey. Also no pinenuts as mentioned on the menu,I LOVE pinenuts! All in all it was good. Nice spot of u can sit outside .

Reviewed September 23, 2018

Nicely decorated restaurant in a quiet location.
Prompt service, lovely food and reasonably priced.
Friendly staff.