“Delicious food...”
Review of Al-Bravo

Ranked #10 of 473 Restaurants in Lagos
Description: Al-Bravo it's a cosy cafe in the heart of Lagos with a warm and relaxed atmosphere were everyday we do "the best of 2 worlds": - heathy and savoury crepes, salads, tapas and drinks, - and fabulous TAPAS with traditional portuguese produts, cheese, cured meats of traditional Alentejo's pig, wine and craft beer, ... because "We care about your Health and your Happiness". Visit us at lunch or dinner... Al-Bravo has an traditional portuguese products store too where you con buy some of our produts to take wiht you for your home.
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

A cosy restaurant in Lagos with very delicious food and I loved the craft portuguese beer...I will return soon.

Date of visit: May 2019
ACSSC, Proprietário at Al-Bravo, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

Thanks for your visit and comments.
Hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

This is the perfect spot for honest, homemade, fresh lunches. Everything was delicious and the staff were super helpful and friendly. Will definitely go back.

1  Thank possie12345
ACSSC, Proprietário at Al-Bravo, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Although it was difficult to find, When I finally found it the space was warm and inviting. I met the owner, Bravo, and he was charming, attentive, and made me feel immediately at home. We had a very interesting conversation, as I crepe lover I had both the Savory Mediterranean Ham and Cheese Crepe as nd the Nutella Crepe for dessert. Both were delicious!

I mentioned I was interested in possibly a wine with dinner. And he gave me a bit of a wine tasting before deciding what beverage I'd have. In the end I just had a Portuguese Apple Cider which was great!

He also mentioned that the goat cheese on the menu actually came from his own Family's farm. Mental Note: Next time Try the Homemade Goat Cheese !!!

I would certainly recommend this place to anyone. Very affordable and Hours may vary, so check before you go.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank Stay211844

Dear costumer,
Thanks for your visit and thanks for the comments.
Hope to see you soon again...

Reviewed September 29, 2018

Went for lunch twice while on holiday, it's quite small but also has tables upstairs. The food was beautifully fresh and felt healthy. The owner and his wife were lovely, definitely worth a visit.

2  Thank 387KarenB
ACSSC, Proprietário at Al-Bravo, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

Dear costumer,
Thanks for your visits and comment.
Hope to see you again...

Reviewed September 18, 2018

We went here on our first day, found it by accident, it's quite small and was very busy but they also had tables upstairs. The waiter was lovely and helpful, I had mozzarella, tomato and pesto crepe which was very light and tasty, husband had sardine with mackerel pate salad which he said was the best salad he's every had. The food served to other diners all looked fantastic, it's definitely worth a visit, a great lunch without feeling totally stuffed although there are great sounding desserts if you've room for more!

1  Thank andybI1357FE
ACSSC, Proprietário at Al-Bravo, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Thanks for your visit and comments.
Hope to see you soon again...
Greetings,