“Brilliant location. Lovely & really well equipped...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
amurray20...
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant location. Lovely & really well equipped apartment. Easy access to bars, shops, town, beaches. Perfect!”
Reviewed 5 weeks ago for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Location is brilliant: we drove from Faro & it was easy to find and parking just across road was free. Also near rail station and bus stops.
Very close to marina where there are bars & restaurants and short walk to main town centre of Lagos: loads of shops, bars, restaurants, markets AND amazing sandy beach coves separated by stunning rock cliffs.
There is a longer beach if you walk the other direction from the apartment. Also bars/cafes here including Gaivota restaurant which much fancies than the menuboard outside suggests and has stunning views (choose your own fish...)
Very good Pingo Doce supermarket at end of road for general supplies plus there are markets etc.
We were only there a week and could have spend much longer - lots of places to drive to that looked interesting. You can get up into the hills in 45 minutes or to the Atlantic coast.
The apartment itself is one of the best I've stayed in. Two good size bedroom, double with en-suite bathroom and a twin room with shower next door. Bedrooms have doors onto a balcony and there is a separate balcony from the living room, so you could find a peaceful place to sit when you don't all want to be together etc.
The living room is actually comfortable for everyone to sit in - a rare thing in holiday flats in my experience and there is a table to eat at, but also you can eat on the balcony - and there are sun loungers etc.
They've thought of everything in the kitchen, so if you want to cook you can do it properly. There is plenty of crockery and glasses etc.
There is an arrangement with the hotel next door that you can use the swimming pool and they're also helpful if you need to print out tickets or anything.
I can't recommend this highly enough - it ticked all the right boxes for me: central without being somewhere noisy, comfortable without being over the top, handy for eating out but great for staying in, roomy for four people to feel relaxed.
And I really want to go back to Lagos again soon, it is a wonderful town.

Dbamanc
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great location and apartment”
Reviewed October 5, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Right on the Marina, but screened from neighbours by palm trees so quiet too - just rustling trees and their avian occupants.

The apartment is nicely decorated and seemed to be kept very clean. Well-equipped kitchen - we shopped at the large supermarket five minutes’ walk away and cooked ourselves meals once or twice - but then again, the main promenade, old town and its selection of local restaurants is walkable in ten minutes anyway (unless you're unlucky and the marina bridge is up to let a boat through!). The marina itself has a good range of places too, but rather more "touristy" (full English breakfasts etc.). OK for a drink or a coffee and to people watch.

The swimming pools next door looked lovely - plenty of sunbeds and clean.

Aircon in living room and bedrooms was very welcome as there was a late summer heatwave while we were there. It was more pleasant to sit on the balcony once the sun had passed across, as we are not "lie on sunbed and bake until brown" types.

Has cabled internet so good speeds on wifi. Only quibble is lack of much UK TV on cable box – but then we don’t go away to watch TV; if we went back I'd take a laptop or Fire stick and milk the internet!

Your age range 50-64
A TripAdvisor Member
Lancashire, United Kingdom
“Miss”
Reviewed September 17, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Had the pleasure of staying here recently, and have to say I loved it. The apartment was spacious, airy and light. It has a large balcony, which we utilised every day just to soak up the morning sun, and wind down after a busy day. It is well appointed, and struggle as I might, I can't think of anything that was missing. I have to say I was worried about the stairs up to the apartment, as I suffer from arthritis in my knees, and I also have a bad back. But, the stairs are nice and wide with a handrail, that and with the dry heat, these were no problem.

The marina is a beautiful tranquil spot, and the pool is clean, with a couple of water jets to stand under and receive a lovely massage!!! There is a children's pool with an umbrella water fountain, which they all seemed to enjoy, and I have to admit, once it was empty I gave it a go, and loved it!!
The location for me is spot on. A short walk and you are into the lovely town of Lagos, with all its cobbled streets . Shops and eating places a plenty. We ate at various locally run spots,and were not disappointed at any.
There is a supermarket about 3 miniatures walk from the apartment, and it stocks just about everything, fresh baked bread an cakes, fresh fish, meat fruit and veg, basically everything including house hold items. The take away food is good, better than in the U.K. Shops if I'm brutally honest.
I'll be booking here again, but hopefully for 10 days next time, not 5.

KeaMoreca...
Morecambe, United Kingdom
“Lovely comfortable clean spacious quiet apartment in a great location”
Reviewed July 29, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed here in May, and had a great time. The apartment was really spacious, well looked after and had everything we needed. It was only a few minutes walk from the marina with its bars and restaurants, and from there only another few minutes more along the river into Lagos town centre. There is an excellent supermarket 5 minutes walk away from the apartment which sells delicious cooked food to take away as well as local wines and cheeses. Great for eating on the top floor balcony watching the colourful native birds in the palm tree tops Parking at the apartment was easy and free! Although we didn't use the train, the station was also very handy, as was the town centre bus station.
We didn't use the passes for the swimming pool, but it did look very inviting.
The sandy beach was also an easy walk or few minutes drive away. All in all would highly recommend and will be going again soon!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing