“Stuffed!”

Nah Nah Bah
Ranked #43 of 472 Restaurants in Lagos
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Nah Nah Bah Is A Tropical Place Where Fresh & Healthy Produce Meets Bold & Explosive Flavors. We Believe In Flavor-packed Meals Made With The Produce From Our Favorite Local Purveyors. We Pride Ourselves In Staying True To Our Humble Roots With Good Times, Good Food & Positive Vibes. We Were Honored To Be Recently Featured In The Guardian As A Top Gourmet Burger Joint In Portugal.
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Do not go here if you're on a diet! :)

We had the nachos to share for a starter and we could have stopped there but we'd ordered our mains so we had to keep going!

The nachos were awesome & humus was delicious.

I had the Toucan Burger which was fantastic and my wife and son had pasta dishes (Lemon Pasta & Meatball pasta) which were equally delicious as well as (again) being well proportioned!!

Drinks were served promptly and despite people queuing to get in, we were under no pressure to finish up and move on....we could've stayed all night I'm sure!

Great value for money and fantastic food!

Restaurant is located at the top end of the old town towards to outdoor pitch & putt golf.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,190)

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews we decided to visit. The Nah Nah is tucked away in a side street before you enter the main old town. We have been to Lagos several times so had a good idea where it was. So glad we went. The staff are so friendly. Really busy and unless you are a party of more than 6 you can't pre-book. We were a party of 4 and arrived at around 7.30 and were seated straight away. The place was really busy with a great buzz about it. Food delivered to table quickly. My husband had Rude Boy Burger, i had Pulled Pork Tacos and my daughter had the Bomb Do Naese. All absolutely delicious. My daughter's boyfriend decided he wanted to give the El Kilo challenge a go. He failed the challenge but was glad he tried. All in all if you are looking for good food, a friendly atmosphere and great service then visit the Nah Nah.

1  Thank wen279
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I've eaten at different locations in Portugal but I have never eaten a burger lime the one I had at Nah Nah Bahs before.
Simply mouth watering.
I had the rude boy burger and my son had the Toucan.
The best we've ever had.
The staff were great ,friendly,attentive,welcoming.
Can't recommend this place enough

1  Thank BigDsouthWest
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Came here with my boyfriend and had the award winning burger “toucan”

Friendly staff and great vibes with quality food can never go wrong!! Contemplated coming back a second time on our 3 night stay in Lagos but thought we better give somewhere else a shot since we didn’t have long.

If I ever come back to Lagos I will 100% get another burger at Nah Nah Bah

1  Thank jasmine_woodbine
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Wow what an amazing funky place to visit! We loved it , fantastic burgers , they were out of this world! Service fantastic and altogether a brill night. Would highly recommended this cool restaurant but go early or be sure to book ahead!!

1  Thank 45finbarrf