“Consistently Good”

Nah Nah Bah
Ranked #42 of 472 Restaurants in Lagos
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Nah Nah Bah Is A Tropical Place Where Fresh & Healthy Produce Meets Bold & Explosive Flavors. We Believe In Flavor-packed Meals Made With The Produce From Our Favorite Local Purveyors. We Pride Ourselves In Staying True To Our Humble Roots With Good Times, Good Food & Positive Vibes. We Were Honored To Be Recently Featured In The Guardian As A Top Gourmet Burger Joint In Portugal.
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Visited here for the 3rd time in a week. As usual, excellent burgers, super pasta and a great atmosphere with the choice of music. Can’t beat it!

1  Thank Michael L
Write a ReviewReviews (1,190)

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

What a great spot, great service, great food and a cracking atmosphere.

I booked in advance as like alot of restaurants in lagos it can be busy and at certain times you can have a bit of a wait for a table. But if you havent bookedrhe wait for a table would be rotally worty it.

Went with my 4 kids aged 15, 13, 8 & 7 who all got burgers and my 15 year old got the toucan burger which he said was the best burger he's ever had.

All the staff were really friendly and made
us feel really welcome

Good value for money and the a mustvisit restaurant for anyone coming to lagos.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere, add a waitress that made everyone smile and feel at home from us oldens to the young ones and all between. Great ingredients for a lovely night out

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

I'd give this place a 10 if I could, it's superb!
Great bar selection, great burgers, great service and to top it all off, great music!!! Admittedly you may want to hide the menu from younger kids as some of the burger names are a bit 'lively!' My wife and I went for the Tucson burger which was superb, my 18 year old ate the huge double burger and my youngest had the spag bol, all were spot on.
Just stop reading this and get yourselves there now as it does get very busy! Enjoy!

3  Thank se112016
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Great burgers, we ate the toucanburger. The atmosphere is great, the people are awesome. We had a great night out

1  Thank 401matthijsg