“Wonderful service & wonderful food”

Mullens Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #17 of 394 Restaurants in Lagos
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Reading, United Kingdom
“Wonderful service & wonderful food”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Just returned from Lagos with eight friends.
This restaurant was recommended by another bar & we were not disappointed.
Of all the restaurants we tried over our week’s stay this was by far the best.
Good value, good food & a great atmosphere.

• Visited September 2012

• Polish first
Chester
“Food was amazing, best I had in Lagos.”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We were recommended to go here and I am so glad - I had the duck in orange sauce and it was so good, and my bf had the fillet steak which was also really good. Staff are friendly and was nice to sit and have a drink after food. A definite must, the menu isn't massive but the food they do make is good.

Visited September 2012
“Great swordfish!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I ate here after reading some mixed TA reviews and we were really impressed. We didn't have starters and I'm glad we didn't because our mains were huge! My husband can eat and even he couldn't finish all the food they brought us! We both ordered the swordfish and it was delicious! A little salty but not worth complaining about. Along with it we got potatoes, fries, veggies and salad - the portions were very generous. The house red was also great. It was a delicious meal and it really was a value at only 23 euro or so. Our server was friendly and attentive, the decor and vibe of the place was great.

“Great steaks”
Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Great food, great staff, and such a lovely atmosphere, the fillet steak was fabulous!! I would definitely recommend this restaraunt to anyone going to Lagos, there was 10 of us girls and they were very friendly and helpful, a great place to eat.

London, United Kingdom
“Delicious and relaxed”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Overall my girlfriend and I really enjoyed our dinner at Mullen's, food was great and the restaurant has a lovely relaxed and roomy ambience. Good choice in music too (Sinatra, Santana & Dido)

Service was friendly, but a little too relaxed - my girlfriend ordered potatoes but got chips - however this is a minor gripe given the quality of the food (very tasty peri-peri chicken and melt-in-the-mouth beef Mozambique) and the great value

House red was cheap but not bold enough for my taste - will plump for a pricier bottle next time. House white was delicious

1 Thank MuchLoveTerryTibbs