“Great food and service”

Ashoka Indian Tandoori Restaurante
Ranked #42 of 473 Restaurants in Lagos
Reviewed May 2, 2019

Portugese food is nice but we were looking for something with a little more spice. This place was perfect. Great service and good food.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Very surprised at how delicious this Indian food was in the middle of the Algarve region. Very English Indian - great butter chicken and naan bread. Would visit again and again!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 18, 2019

Ok take away ,but they need to improve their standards,place looks rundown and not very clean .with no fish on the menu considering it’s close proximity to the sea and an abundance of fish available..goa style fish curry and rice would go down well in Lagos.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I were desperately searching for something that would have seafood for him but that could be vegan for me and we were staying up the street from this place sooo we decided to check it out.
I very kindly asked if they could make something vegan for me and they were so nice about it. Not only was my food amazing but the chef, Jeet, made the best Indian food that I have ever had. Inna, the Server, was so kind to us and made our experience so great that we ate there all three nights.
I had the roti and Saag Alu all three times because it was so delicious.
Please stop by. Enjoy some amazing food. And greet Jeet and Inna for me

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 11, 2019

Lamb Methi is my favorite. It is hard to come by in parts of the UK, never mind Portugal. The Methi here is excellent. As a full time resident, this is my go to restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2019