All reviews old town double room huge balcony continental buffet centre of town central location stayed two nights free wifi first floor visit faro clean towels location is great bus station min walk small hotel short stay restaurants and bars
Selected filters
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Super find, we'll certainly use this small hotel chain again. Clean, tidy rooms, friendly English speaking staff Couldn't book in until 2pm but they were more than happy to store our cases Breakfasts were lovely Only slight complaint was that the tea provided in the room was not accompanied by any milk. The Portugese obviously don't drink tea like the English! Staff did allow me to have fresh milk from the kitchen though. Centrally located, perfect for exploring Faro in foot.

1  Thank alexstitch
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

Stayed a couple of nights and it was perfect for our needs. Good location right in the middle of the city with bars and cafes and restaurants all within a couple mins walk. It’s well priced with nice friendly staff - it’s not the Ritz but doesn’t try to be

1  Thank Brent81
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

In a great location, just 3-4minute walk to the marina area. Friendly staff and cleaners. Huge balcony, not a great view due to location but huge but you still get sunshine. 24hr food was not 24hr. Possibly as it was so quiet

1  Thank Pcork
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

I booked This hotel as a cheap option and its close proximity to Faro airport. As we were on a Late flight I found it perfect for its distance from the airport. However they have no parking and we had a hire car so I went into the hotel and asked about parking the man said to just drive around and look for somewhere after about half an hour of driving around and seeing parking notices around the whole town I went back virtually worn out at this point and he told me because it's a weekend I can park in any empty space for free? I wish I had known that the first time because we drove past an empty space. Second trip driving around and the centre was the same rammed with cars so it took us about 25 minutes to find a spot quite a walk from the hotel. All in all it added about an extra hour to get into the room and we were done in. Wish I had just booked a hotel with parking the next town over because I saved no time. The room was fine just what I expected for the money however it had a really leaky air con unit which was loud and kept me awake most of the night so by morning I was fed up and ready to leave. It's a basic hotel with basic facilities so you get what you pay for however the parking situation is horrendous. I wouldn't stay in Faro again with a hire car and discourage anyone to do the same.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed January 21, 2019

On the negative side
There was absolutely no warning that the whole of the second floor was being renovated and having spent 2 days there at the beginning of January I was looking forward to a little rest...not so. Until 21.30 banging and dragging of furniture to refurnish the newly decorated rooms on floor 2 and the smell of wet emulsion permeating up to the 3rd floor.
On the plus side,
Those who complained about the decor of the 2nd floor and the dirty carpets will be pleased to know that this has been rectified and the guests who will stay from now onwards will have fresh rooms!
Let us hope that these guests have nothing to complain about because their complaints fall on death ears and no-one seems to care about sacrificing the out of season guests stay in favour of the summer hoards. Also no-one is available to be held accountable over the weekends! Where is the deputy manager?
A business based on customer service???

Room tip: Request a quiet room
Date of stay: January 2019