We went lunch time and waited for a table, but I soon realised a big mistake after ordering my food. Even though there was a non smoking sign four people were smoking inside and smoke was coming right onto my table. The lady manager obviously saw me looking at the smoke and did nothing (my husband didnt want me to complain) The food was good and service but the whole occasion was spoilt by people smoking inside ( I thought under EEU regulations that this was prohibited) Would not recomend this restaurant due to this happening. Plus children were sitting in the middle of this smoke, was surprised that Portuguese thought so little of the health of the kids.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.