I went to see Faro bike rally and this as the only place that had a room to get one night sleep. The rooms are spacious, beds are comfy and clean. The location of this place is great and it's very safe place especially for solo travellers. I have to say you can hear some street noise (if you stay in one of the rooms from the street side) - but its not bad and i wasnt bothered by it. Staff was really nice and friendly! Very good price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Afonso III is situated on the banks of the Ria Formosa, near the city center, this unit, under family management, it is allowed it ideal for those looking for both relaxation and activity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residencial Afonso III reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Afonso Iii Hotel Faro
- Residencial Afonso III Faro, Portugal - Algarve