All reviews vending machine room was clean air con old town within walking distance free wifi plugs marina luxury tv balcony
Reviewed June 26, 2018

My hiking partner and I had a twin room, early June 2018. Two nights (Tues & Wed) cost 94 euros. No breakfast. The room was clean, and yes, small, but no smaller than usual for a city hotel. WiFi very good, beds comfortable, shower worked fine. We didn't notice the night noise that others talk about here. The staff was helpful, but all business-- they didn't much care for chit-chat, but they answered all our questions. Lots of restaurants around, including breakfast places. The location is outstanding... a short walk to the bus station, where the airport bus terminates. Especially considering the price, we were quite pleased with the place.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2018

I stayed here for 5 nights, and it was the perfect place. The staff are amazing, friendly and helpful, and available at any time. The location is great and the room clean. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

I don’t think you could find a better location for the price. Bars, marina and food within a stones throw from the front door. Budget accommodation so don’t expect luxury but I could not fault it. Perfect for solo travellers and couples

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Loved A Doca for my short stay in Faro. Really clean and comfortable room. Basic but had everything you would need and cleaned daily/towels replaced. Felt totally safe as a solo young female traveler. Great location close to everything in central Faro but also very quiet at night and in the early morning.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed March 19, 2018

I just recently stayed here, and my room with balcony was very clean and I had everything I needed. The staff are friendly/helpful, and the location is as about as good as it gets. I would not hesitate in booking again...

Room Tip: Can be noisy as tiled, also steep stairs into the property...I would imagine in the main season it could get noisy
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo