“Tasty, fresh pizza!”

Good for: Kids, Families with children
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Tasty, fresh pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Loved this place, although it is small and hidden away it is worth searching out! Lovely fresh ingredients and the owner is very accommodating. My friend and I went there twice during our 2 week stay, easily the best pizza we had in Faro (and believe me, we had a lot of it!).
There is outdoor seating but as other reviewers have said, there's not really a view worth seeing outside. The place itself is snug so I imagine when it gets busy it could feel claustrophobic for some. But the food speaks for itself!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Anna K

Oslo, Norway
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well worth going to”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

This is a cosy little place in a back alley. We did not experience any cheating on the bill. Very friendly place. And to me the Pizza is well worth mentioning. Fresh ingredients, very tasty. We went there twice cause we liked it so much.

• Visited May 2013
loule
“Will cheat you on the bill”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

This place is a no no , especially for tourists .they will cheat you on your bill and add on anything they can to get more of your money. I am not a tourist and they even tried it on on me and my family , I challenged the bill and I paid nearly correct amount as I didn't want to argue any more.be warned , one bitten never again .......

• Visited December 2012
“Not worth going”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

We went there after reading good reviews on tripadvisor. They have tables on the outside (on a narrow street which is not exactly nice) and on the inside (spaces are little and the atmosphere is not that warm). Pizza not bad, but does not deserve a particular mention. Average price for pizzas 9euro.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Loved this backstreet restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

Helpful, friendly staff. Let us try some fish we had never heard of it. Tasty pizzas. Reasonable prices.

Visited July 2012