“Good Pizza to reasonable prices”
Review of O Forno do Fraser

O Forno do Fraser
Ranked #16 of 171 Restaurants in Carvoeiro
Reviewed February 25, 2019

I ordered pizzas for take away. The chief was very friendly. I had to wait 15 Minutes In my opinion be the pizza doughwas too dry. If you are hungry its okay. I ordered a 30cm Pizza .it seems smaller. There was no discount for take away. I was a llttle disappointed

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 1, 2019

We spent a wonderful evening at O Forno do Fraser with our little group of 8 girls to celebrate the end of an education. We had an absolutely fantastic evening and felt like home with our private chef. The owner & pizzaiolo is very lovely & passionate, all the pizza was freshly prepared and the garlic bread we had as a starter was just delicious. I can highly recommend this place if you want to spend a nice evening in a small place with a familiar atmosphere with great service. Try the piri piri special pizza if you like spicy food!

Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

This was our favorite stop of our trip. Amazing pizza with an owner who is passionate about his craft. This restaurant is the perfect example of the beauty of a European small restaurant who cares more about great food than anything else!

Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

The pizza was cooked to perfection, the toppings were fresh, and the chef showed us how he prepares his homemade dough and sauce each day. (Sidenote: My husband and I used to run a pizza joint back in the US so we were asking him some specific questions.) The chef was maybe the nicest person I’ve ever met. He cares so much about his business and his food, and that put our experience over the top. I highly recommend this place. Great food! Check it out!

Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

We ordered takeaway pizza twice during our stay. Food was excellent, service quick and friendly. Will definitely return

Date of visit: November 2018