We booked this for a week's escape - lots of relaxing by the pool and reading of books with a little pottering of course. We booked with Simply Travel and a hire car was part of the price, which made it very good value for money.
Bellevue was about half full which made for a quiet and relaxing stay - both pools were minutes away from our ground floor appartment so we could carry out drinks etc to the pool side and this fulfilled our brief nicely. The appartment was very spacious and extremely well equipped although those allocated to Simply are perhaps a little dated in furnishings. We did see around another apartment on the upper floor which was more modern in fittings and furnishings and had a tremendous view over the sea.
The owners were very welcoming and ran everything in a helpful way, not least the amazing welcome pack which kept us going for days! Probably the best we have ever experienced.
Town and restaurants were in abundance - also minutes away from the complex - we had no problem finding somewhere to eat. We would particularly recommend Vimar just across from Bellevue and Casa Algarvia half way down the main street which specialised in local Algarvian cooking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort "Bellevue N° 1" is located in the picturesque and quiet fishing village of Cavoeiro/Algarve. Close proximity to the sea (200m), to the village (300m), to the local beauty spot "Algar Seco" and to all amenities and restaurants. Bellevue is an enclosed complex with 12 spacious apartments as well as a pool. Each apartment is individual furnished with satellite-TV and a fully equipped kitchen as well as a balcony/patio with sea view. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue No 1 Apartments And Villas
- Bellevue No 1 Apartments & Villas Hotel Carvoeiro
- Bellevue No. 1 Apartments & Villas Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve