“Classy Place”
Review of La Bella Vita

La Bella Vita
Ranked #36 of 154 Restaurants in Carvoeiro
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to "La Bella Vita" Restaurant! You will find an exquisite Italian cuisine and an exceptional service in a unique classic athmosphere in the Algarve. Indulge yourself with delicious dishes and selected wines. Enjoy a spectacular gourmet evening in "La Bella Vita" Restaurant! We look forward to your visit!
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Do not be put off by the phone manner when booking or the outward appearance of this place. From the moment you enter it is a lovely environment with classy service to match. The perfect match of formal and friendly, helpful with the children and the menu and informative with the wines. Slightly more expensive than the average restaurant and perhaps a little more difficult to get to, but probably why it is a little more exclusive I suppose...if that is the correct word. Great dishes from superb fillet steak to perfect pizza with a wine list to match. Dont push the most expensive options and always ask for childrens portions as they are plenty big enough even for my 11 year old.

Make it a special meal and go for it!

2  Thank Jarrad_Rose

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We went in this restaurant with the idea to have a great Italian dinner.
We had a very good dinner, with tasty Italian pasta, and shrimps, etc...
This restaurant is excellent, but the prices are a bit expensive for the location.
I've been introduced to the "chef" who is an Italian guy, and cooks your dinner with passion.
I'll recommend this restaurant, but may be avoid to bring children, as the restaurant is very quite...

1  Thank Fabs71
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

This place is a resort restaurant. The food is good, the setting is only average but if your not coming in from the resort itself you do feel like your eating in someone else's house. Wouldn't go back for that reason.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We have just been to Portugal yet again, La Bella Vita I would say was the best restaurant, fabulous food very fresh and tasty. It is not the first time we have visited La Bella Vita we always make it a choice when we visit we only stay for 1 week but most times we go twice in the week, I always wish we had done more. The staff are excellent great service and very friendly. I am getting hungry just talking about it, defiantly worth a try there is food to suit anyone, fine dining, pizza's which I am told are excellent and many pasta dishes. I am sure you will return once you have tried it.

1  Thank ombard
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Love this place. Could go there every day during my vacation (And I pretty much did...). Friendly service, generous portions, and great food.
I almost always go with the catch of the day fish suggestion. Always exactly what I want for a great dinner: very tasty with super fresh ingredients.

1  Thank Peter_VdV_Belgium