We've been to Carvoeiro 5 times now with our 5 year old son and have finally found the best place to stay. A real gem. It is a way out from the town (around 3km) but there are 3 courtesy buses a day and the it isn't an issue. Two beautiful beaches within walking distance, some good local small supermarkets and lots of bars and restaurants. And heated pools which is very rare! And friendly staff. We will definitely be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, and only 3 km from the enchanting old fishing village which is Praia do Carvoeiro, we invite you to come and experience the beauty and tranquillity of the 4 Star ‘Rocha Brava Village Resort’. From apartments to townhouses, to individual villas with their own gardens and swimming pools. Come and discover what the heart of the Algarve has to offer, including the numerous silver beaches that are close to us here at the Rocha Brava Village Resort, as well as some of the best golf courses in the Algarve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rocha Brava Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocha Brava Apartments Hotel Carvoeiro
- Rocha Brava Portugal
- Rocha Brava Village Resort Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve