Husband and I stayed here 2 years ago and really loved it.The highlight for us was being able to swim off the small beach under the hotel.
What a disappointment! the beach is now virtually inaccessible to anyone who's incapable of jumping down(&up)4feet from rocks.even more scary is the "bridge"between 2 rocks which looks like it was made from orange boxes-an accident waiting to happen-really,really dangerous.
So we ended up by the pool,which was OK(as they had got nice new loungers)but NOT what we had booked the hotel for.
Staff,as before,were charming and polite and friendly.Breakfast was OK but we had to be down really early to avoid queueing on stairs,which would have done my head in.
They need to get free WIFI in the hotel too if they claim to be 4*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Algarve is a recognized holiday destination, but also a privileged destination for special meetings and memorable events. In the picturesque village of Carvoeiro, on Vale Covo beach, where the blue sea draws cutouts on the imposing cliffs and the fine sands contrast with the green of the golf courses, Tivoli Carvoeiro is reborn. The high standards of quality and level of service of the Tivoli brand are portrayed in this unique space of architecture aired and open to the horizon, which proves to be the right choice for the best family holidays as well as meeting and differentiating events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Tivoli Carvoeiro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Carvoeiro Hotel Carvoeiro
- Tivoli Hotel Carvoeiro
- Carvoeiro Tivoli Hotel
- Hotel Tivoli Almansor
- Tivoli Carvoeiro Portugal - Algarve