We stayed just two nights in this cliffside beach hotel but wished our stay would have been longer. We had a courtside room which was just average. However, the hotel's views and location more than made up for the average room. The hotel is set into a cliff so you enter from the top and head downstairs for the pool and rooms. The hallways were a bit dark and dingy but the lobby and bar areas were bright with lovely marbled floors and all with stunning views of the algarve.
The looby bar has incredible views and good drinks during happy hour. The pool is not large but sifficient for a good swim and again, with the incredible views. There are plenty of lounge chairs around the pool and along the cliffs and the waiter service is convenient and frequent.
There were only two computers with internet access in the lobby and note that they had international keyboards which took some getting used to. lol!
The walk down to the small beach can be treacherous, especially the last part which is down a rickety set of stairs to a beautiful cove. Go early morning and you'll be able to walk into the amazing beach cave and you'll have the beach to yourself.
The town is just a few minutes walk from the hotel. There are a couple of decent restaurants and shops but suggest a car to explore the other beaches and towns.
This hotel exceeded expectations because of the views, the beach and restful stay. However, the rooms are just clean and nothing much to write about. But then, you're at the Algarve...you're there for the beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Algarve is a recognized holiday destination, but also a privileged destination for special meetings and memorable events. In the picturesque village of Carvoeiro, on Vale Covo beach, where the blue sea draws cutouts on the imposing cliffs and the fine sands contrast with the green of the golf courses, Tivoli Carvoeiro is reborn. The high standards of quality and level of service of the Tivoli brand are portrayed in this unique space of architecture aired and open to the horizon, which proves to be the right choice for the best family holidays as well as meeting and differentiating events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tivoli Carvoeiro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Carvoeiro Hotel Carvoeiro
- Tivoli Hotel Carvoeiro
- Carvoeiro Tivoli Hotel
- Hotel Tivoli Almansor
- Tivoli Carvoeiro Portugal - Algarve