Stayed here for 5 nights after staying 5 nights at a farmhouse in the country. We enjoyed our time in the country so much that we did not want to transfer here and almost cancelled the day before. Thankfully we did not as right from the outset this hotel as the "wow" factor. This is mainly down to the location overlooking a most picturesque cove. As has been said before whatever it costs book a sea view room it is worth every penny. Be aware if you are on the top floor (7) as the balconys have a large wall hence when you sit down you lose the view, but also it means you gain complete privacy as no one can see you unlike all the rest of the sea view rooms on other floors which have no privacy. At first we found this off putting but grew to like it as we could sit listening to the waves with an early morning coffee in our jamas with no one to bother us. Location of the hotel is excellant with a short walk (15mins) into the village via the road or a longer lovely scenic walk via the cliffs. We stayed bed and breakfast which I strongly recommend as there are some of the best restaurants we have visited anywhere whilst on holiday in Carvoeiro. A Gale and Happys were both very good but O Salmao was that good we broke our rule and visited it twice, it is a bit difficult to find but persevere it is well worth it. Around about visit the coves all within either walking distance or 10-15mins in the car
do not miss Marinha Beach but all are beautiful in their own way. Lastly take a boat trip from the town beach visiting the sea caves an unforgettable experience. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the picturesque town of Carvoeiro, where the sea has carved endless, intriguing little bays into the cliffs, stands a unique 4 star hotel in the Algarve, ideal for a beach holiday or business meetings. With a privileged location on the cliff top overlooking Vale Covo, the half-moon meeting rooms at this resort provide the ideal scenario for unforgettable congresses and banquets or great family holidays. The excellent cuisine in the great bars and restaurants at the Tivoli Carvoeiro promise to satisfy even the most demanding of palates. If blue is your favourite colour, go on an in-depth exploration of the Algarve sea with our Diving Centre. However, if green is your colour you might want to opt for one of many excellent golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Tivoli Carvoeiro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Carvoeiro Hotel Carvoeiro
- Tivoli Hotel Carvoeiro
- Carvoeiro Tivoli Hotel
- Hotel Tivoli Almansor
- Tivoli Carvoeiro Portugal - Algarve