“perfect end to an evening”
Review of Bar Talvez - CLOSED

Bar Talvez
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My girlfriend and I stopped here for a nightcap on our way back up the hill to our hotel on the 3rd night of our 5 night stay in Carvoeiro. We did the same thing for the next 2 nights! We loved to sit outside on the front and have a drink after our meal and night out. The lady who served us, Rachel I think, whom I'm think owns the place with her fella was friendly, warm and chatted away to us like she genuinely was interested in us and our 2 minute chats felt like chatting to a friend, not to mention the great advice she gave us regarding the waterpark. My girlfriend loved the complimentary nibbles too. Perfect place to finish off an evening with a loved one.

4  Thank Nick D

Reviewed October 7, 2013

With a relatively small frontage on restaurant hill it would be easy to miss Bar Talvez.. However if you seek it out you will be rewarded with a beautiful, atmospheric little bar serving the best cocktails in town. The Daiquiris are exceptional, Love in the Evening is to be savoured and the Pina Coladas are the best on the planet......believe me, tried them everywhere!...... Rachel and Sergio are exceptional hosts and cannot do enough to make you feel welcome. A definite "must" for any visit to Carvoeiro.

1  Thank jaybeediamond
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Proper cocktails and cocktail of the day only 4.50 Euros. Nibbles with whatever you order. Friendly service. Not in the main square and looks out on the road if you sit outside, but lovely inside.

1  Thank Dingbat1982
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Visited this lovely cosy, classy bar several times whilst in Carvoeiro last week. Rachel and Segio were so friendly and really looked after us. The Bellinis were served in long, long flutes and were delicious. My friend can recommend the non alcoholic cocktails. During Happy Hour drinks very reasonably priced. We also enjoyed the paintings on the walls. Well worth a visit. Free wifi too!

1  Thank TodmordenToddy
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We love going to this bar with all our Portuguese friends and family. Rachel & Sergio are such friendly people who really look after thier customers and by the end of the evening you gain 2 more friends. Such beautiful furniture and its really like sitting in your own living room. I think this is the BEST bar in Carvoeiro.

Bar Talvez caters for all, families, couples, teenagers etc.

2  Thank Charlotte M