We stayed for one week at Vale d'oliveiras resort and spa. With two young children (8 and 4) we felt the resort ticked every box. The whole resort was very beautiful from the minute you drove through the drive way, it was all extremely well kept and maintained. The reception area was warm and friendly and we were checked in by a lovely lady who explained every bit of the resort to us in a most welcoming way. The townhouse we stayed in had a pool view and was stunning. So clean and so much space. Two bathrooms, large living area and balcony, fully equipped kitchen. The resort had the flexibility of offering self catering (as we were) but the benefits of a 5 star hotel, so new towels were brought daily, beds were turned down etc. The pool area and bar were fantastic, pool towels provided so you don't need to take your own (unless you plan to visit the beaches). The Jasmine Bar offered lunches and evening entertainment (Potugese BBQ) which was well worth the visit. Our children were made to feel very welcome but as adults we felt equally looked after. Our children were not interested in visiting the kids club but there is one on sight that is near to the pool area so children are not far away, I think daily activities were provided. An on site play area was also lovely for children to meet new friends and swing or climb! The Olive Tree restaurant was very nice, delicious food and Portugese Rose is fantastic to try.
The whole experience was just fantastic and we are planning on returning already with friends.
If you wish to get out and about (which is well worth doing) then a hire car is essential as you can't walk anywhere. Villamoura is beautiful with a great crazy gold course for the whole family (and great ice cream).
The water park Slide and Splash is only 10 mins from the resort when driving and was a fun day out.
Would highly recommend this resort to anyone travelling with young children who are looking to relax, be pampered and ensure your children are safe and happy. Thank you for a lovely holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are on a family break, golf trip or incentive travel, our goal is always to surpass your expectations! Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa is an elegant 5-star hotel and resort with 22 rooms, 2 suites and 80 townhouses. With an exceptional location, only 5 minutes from Carvoeiro and Ferragudo and close to some of the finest beaches and golf courses, Vale d'Oliveiras is a unique place to relax and discover the best of the Algarve! All rooms and townhouses are fully equipped with the highest quality fixtures and fittings and are designed to provide all the comfort you may need, whether you are on a leisure or business trip. The Monchique hills and Gramacho golf courses are the backdrop to this magnificent landscape. In addition, the resort has an abundance of stunning gardens carefully framed by the surrounding landscape. The traditional local architecture with Moorish influences provides a calm and tranquil environment. The hotel has a typical but striking interior courtyard complemented by Moorish arches and tiles designed by local artists. The low density construction integrates you fully into the landscape, making our townhouses the ideal choice for families with children or for long-term holidays. All have a typical Algarve chimney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vale d'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Hotel Carvoeiro
- Vale d`Oliveiras Quinta Resort And Spa
- Vale D'Oliveiras Quinta Resort & Spa Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve