Just got back from Algar Seco Parque. My family and I had such a lovely two weeks. Apartment was spotless and cleaned 5 days out of 7. The gardens are beautiful and kept immaculate. The staff were lovely and couldn't do enough for you. The view from our apartment was amazing as was the view from the pool. Bistro was good. The situation of the complex is a five minute walk to town centre with lots of great places to eat. Town was very busy in high season but once you got back to the complex it was really quiet. Will we go back? You bet, roll on next year! Cannot recommend this place enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Algar Seco Parque is a quiet, small private resort directly above the spectacular cliffs of Algar Seco within walking distance to the village with its numerous shops and restaurants and to the fine sandy village beach. The apartments and bungalows are generously laid out and equipped with works of Portuguese craftmanship: hand worked furniture from the north, hand painted tiles, precious hand woven carpets. All apartments and bungalows open to the sea and offer an unspoilt view over the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Algar Seco Parque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algar Seco Parque Hotel Carvoeiro
- Algar Seco Parque Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve