We have visited Carvoeiro at least 6 times since 2007, the first time we visited Algar Seco Parque was on a wet windy January day but it still looked wonderful. We now visit Algar Seco Parque nearly every day during our holidays, it is a short walk from the town centre along the cliff tops, sometimes just for a drink and to look out over the stunning sea views and watch the seagulls swimming in the pools. We have had lunch there on several occasions, my favourite being the smoked salmon on toast. Our stay in Carvoeiro just would not be complete without a visit to ASP. The staff are very friendly and it is immaculately clean. Looking forward to visiting there again in September.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Algar Seco Parque is a quiet, small private resort directly above the spectacular cliffs of Algar Seco within walking distance to the village with its numerous shops and restaurants and to the fine sandy village beach. The apartments and bungalows are generously laid out and equipped with works of Portuguese craftmanship: hand worked furniture from the north, hand painted tiles, precious hand woven carpets. All apartments and bungalows open to the sea and offer an unspoilt view over the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Algar Seco Parque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algar Seco Parque Hotel Carvoeiro
- Algar Seco Parque Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve