We stayed in a 2 bed apartment in early April. The apartment was great, plenty big enough. The resort must have been less than half occupied, it was fantastically peaceful. The kids park was very good, our 6 year old enjoyed it. The heated indoor pool was great, at most 4 other people in it at the same time as us. They did use the main outdoor pool on the hottest days too. Only minor point was no diving practice as the pools are about 1.2m at the deepest, but was no problem for us. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was a bit disappointing, we only tried it once for an evening meal. Definitely would recommend this hotel for young families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Santo Resort in Carvoeiro, offers a range of modern and luxurious Suites, apartments and townhouses. Just 45 minutes from Faro airport, Monte Santo is situated on the hilltops over Carvoeiro, a historic fishing town.Whether you are looking for a relaxing Algarve holiday, a fun-filled family holiday, or a spa or golf weekend, Monte Santo will cater to your every need with 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monte Santo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Santo Hotel Carvoeiro
- Monte Santo Resort Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve