We are just home from a fantastic week in Monte Santo. The apartment were beautiful, with marble worktops, marble floors and tasteful decor and bedding. It was cleaned daily. We found the staff were excellent. Walter was exceptionally good to us, going out of his way for us to the shops to buy coffee in his down time. We had teenage girls with us and the resort felt safe. They were unable to get a taxi one night from the town and the staff went in to collect them which we really appreciated. Plenty of activities were starting the week we were there.. they had a foam party in the pool and another day thay had giant plastic balls the kids could get into.. it looked like they were walking on water! We ate out every night and found some lovely restraunts in the area. The only tip I would give is that the sofa bed is suposed to sleep two people but it is only suitable for small children.. it is just a little bigger that a single bed, if your teens are older you will need a three bed apt or townhouse. We will definately go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Santo Resort in Carvoeiro, offers a range of modern and luxurious Suites, apartments and townhouses. Just 45 minutes from Faro airport, Monte Santo is situated on the hilltops over Carvoeiro, a historic fishing town.Whether you are looking for a relaxing Algarve holiday, a fun-filled family holiday, or a spa or golf weekend, Monte Santo will cater to your every need with 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monte Santo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Santo Hotel Carvoeiro
- Monte Santo Resort Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve