We stayed in a one bed suite in the club house, the room was great and had everything you could ask for. I paid extra for breakfast which was a mistake as it was low season and so we were the only people eating! We had to go to the kitchen a couple of days to find the waiter and the variety was limited as we had to order as there was no buffet for obvious reasons. In the 5 days we were there we did not see 1 other guest in the whole of the building and the night we did try and get a drink from the bar it was closed. This would not prevent me staying again as the facilities are excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Santo Resort in Carvoeiro, offers a range of modern and luxurious Suites, apartments and townhouses. Just 45 minutes from Faro airport, Monte Santo is situated on the hilltops over Carvoeiro, a historic fishing town.Whether you are looking for a relaxing Algarve holiday, a fun-filled family holiday, or a spa or golf weekend, Monte Santo will cater to your every need with 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monte Santo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Santo Hotel Carvoeiro
- Monte Santo Resort Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve