This is a great place and worthy of it's 5 stars. We were lucky as soon as we arrived we were upgraded from a 1 bed apartment to a 2 bed townhouse that was fantasic. It had 2 bathrooms, with whirlpools baths, 2 double bedrooms with large comfy beds, terrace opened to one of the many swimming pools, and all brand new kitchen equipment. We had a terrace that we ate most meals on and a balcony in one bedroom only, however the glass around the balcony was as high as my chest so no risk for a child to climb over. There was masses of child friendly other features - high cupboards for glasswear in the kitchens and high cupboards in the bathrooms.The children's club was excellent, run by the most wonderful women called Joanna and my daughter loved it. It was truely wonderful in every way - highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Santo Resort in Carvoeiro, offers a range of modern and luxurious Suites, apartments and townhouses. Just 45 minutes from Faro airport, Monte Santo is situated on the hilltops over Carvoeiro, a historic fishing town.Whether you are looking for a relaxing Algarve holiday, a fun-filled family holiday, or a spa or golf weekend, Monte Santo will cater to your every need with 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monte Santo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Santo Hotel Carvoeiro
- Monte Santo Resort Carvoeiro, Portugal - Algarve