We stayed here for four nights and enjoyed our stay, although I would say it is overpriced for what it is.
- it is quiet
- Eva, who works here, is really lovely and gives great tips
- the breakfast is quote good, even though it is almost the same every day
- the bed is comfortable
Not so positive:
- everything is a little dated, the shower head holder is out of old plastic and you can't position it properly to shower
- the lights in the room are first generation energy saving light bulbs. It takes several minutes until they get bright. Even with the lights on you literally stand in the dark
- the TV has a very limited number of channels, the picture is not very good and it produces quite loud static noise
- there are no complimentary soap and shampoo
- you have to pay €1.50 extra per day to use an ancient safe! Why is that not included??? It is 2017? If you see the safe you wouldn't pay for that...
- the breakfast is self-service and self-clean up, a bit youth hostel style
Overall, I would say it is a bit overpriced for what it is and I think I would stay somewhere else next time. More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking