“Great nightlife”

and up
City Sightseeing Albufeira Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Ranked #41 of 109 things to do in Albufeira
More attraction details
Owner description: Section of Albufeira with plenty of bars, clubs and nightlife.
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I enjoyed the strip. Matts bar is good, you can get a free wrist band for the kiss nightclub. But we never went there as it looked a bit tacky.
We went to Patcha, they have a foam party on a Tuesday night. (Free entry)
But overall it's a good night out.

2  Thank Gunnersfan4lyf

Reviewed October 14, 2012

This is a fantastic area for all types of holiday makers! There is something here for everyone. All the restaurants are very child friendly. We have tried most of the restaurants from Coconuts at the Montechoro end right down to the beach! All of them are very friendly, you are never rushed and can sit there for as long as you like even when your meal is finished. The food has always been very good and well cooked. The prices at all restaurants seem to be quite consistant. The shops have lots of varied gifts and again the people are very friendly, (generally Portuguese people are very friendly anyway tho!) they will help you any way they can even if they don't get a sale. The bars and clubs have been tried out by my daughter and her friend (teenagers) and again very good service. My daughters friend got very drunk at one bar (we had been talking to one of the bar tenders outside the bar earlier in the day) and one of the bar tenders got his friend to carry her home to our villa and to make sure both girls were safe in the villa before he left! Thats what I call service above and beyond! Just an all round brilliant area. We have already booked to go again having been twice this year!

2  Thank zambia4
Reviewed October 13, 2012

we are a couple in our 40s but we still enjoy the nightlife. there are bars to suit everyone. sambuca shots to encourage you into the bars are a bonus!

2  Thank melanie l
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The strip is everytihng I would not want from a holiday. Its is packed full of bars and restaurants and tacky shops. We went to see it once and did not return, I certainly wouldn't return to that part of town if in Albufiera again. I was very happy not to be staying in that part of the town as it really would have affected the overall holiday experience. Probably ideal for hen and stag weekends.

1  Thank Aine M
Reviewed October 11, 2012

There are many bars with soccer games on blaring TV's. Could use a few more shops with better merchandise.

1  Thank buzzie2