We chose the Porto Bay Falesia after staying in the Porto Bay Santa Maria in Funchal. The standards are equally high. Good location within a 5 minute walk down hill to the little town centre where there is a wide variety of excellent restaurants. We opted for a sea-view room which was a little disappointing due to it being on the first floor and hence a restricted view through trees. Breakfast was excellent with a wide choice of hot and cold dishes. Only complaint would be that the orange juice is out of a machine. Fresh orange juice costs 3.50 euros. Seems ridiculous when there are street vendors selling huge bags of fresh oranges for 1.50 euros! Service in the hotel generally excellent apart from one grumpy barman who really didn't want to be there. Evening entertainment pleasant but not quite 4 star standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel stands overlooking Praia da Falesia in the charming town of Olhos de Agua, close to Albufeira in the Algarve. Surrounded by abundant green areas, the hotel enjoys direct access to the sea and the exceptional 8km long beach which is washed by the clear, calm waters of the Algarve sea. After a refreshing drink at the waters edge, a reviving plunge in one of the pools, a trip to the beach, a game of tennis or an invigorating massage, sit back and enjoy one of the Algarves most beautiful views from one of the hotel's restaurants. Make the most of your holidays to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your PortoBay Falesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bay Falesia Albufeira
- PortoBay Falesia Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve