This was our first time in the Porto Bay Falesia and it won't be our last. Normally we stay in Madeira at the Porto Mare and the Eden Mar and it was like home from home.
The staff were amazing and a big warm welcome from Nelson the waiter who has moved from Madeira to the Falesia.
The Hotel is in a great location and a short stroll to shops bars and restaurants.
The food is first class only thing missing is the sparkling water with breakfast which we have every morning while staying in Madeira and the hash browns.
We were invited to the Managers meeting and have now received my long awaited gold card which we used everyday for lunch and drinks.
The only downside I would say is the entertainment in the evening that's my only complaint everything else was 1st class and we are most definitely returning next April.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel stands overlooking Praia da Falesia in the charming town of Olhos de Agua, close to Albufeira in the Algarve. Surrounded by abundant green areas, the hotel enjoys direct access to the sea and the exceptional 8km long beach which is washed by the clear, calm waters of the Algarve sea. After a refreshing drink at the waters edge, a reviving plunge in one of the pools, a trip to the beach, a game of tennis or an invigorating massage, sit back and enjoy one of the Algarves most beautiful views from one of the hotel's restaurants. Make the most of your holidays to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your PortoBay Falesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bay Falesia Albufeira
- PortoBay Falesia Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve