this was our first visit here, and we would definately go again. we had a 3rd floor apartment which had fantastic views of the beach, sea and surrounding area. Our apartment was very spacious, infact as well as a front sea facing balcony we had a side patio/terrace to the left big enough for an 11 aside footy match, this terrace had loungers and sun brolly, it was mint. The apartment and whole building was very clean. We had a fully fitted kitchen with everything you need to cook (we only cooked once thou!) and we had satelite tv as well. There is free wifi in the reception area to satisfy the need for social surfing if required. The pool is fab, it overlooks the beach/sea, its clean, has a built in slide and diving board and has a lovely bar/restuarante with live entertainment in the evening - watch out for DJ Dave lol ! The location is great, its two mins from the strip (take the lift from the 6th floor direct onto the strip as it saves walking up cardic hill!). The strip is fantastic for a night out or two!!! not for young children thou!. We didnt eat at the beach club but the menu choices looked good and they have a bar terrace and pool table. you must visit the old town, about 6 euros by taxiwhich yu can ordr from reception. Just back up the hill from where you get dropped off in the old town is a fab traditional Portugese restaurant that is worth a visit plus you must visit Flavors fish restaurant on the beach front, get a table on the balcony, it has wonderful views and food & service is fab, great value for money. Finally many thanks to Bruno and Elisbeth at the Oura-View Beach Club for making our stay extra special with your fantastic service and friendlyness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oura-View Beach Club is located directly on Praia da Oura Beach. It features wide grounds with a large outdoor swimming pool area situated within gardens overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.The spacious self-catering apartments have large furnished balconies with beautiful views over the Atlantic Ocean, Swimming Pools or Resort. They feature a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living and dining areas with comfortable seating area with satellite tv.Breakfast is served in the Terrace Bar or the Sunset Restaurant, the restaurant also has a variety of dishes for the guests to enjoy for lunch or dinner. The Pool bar is available providing views over the ocean and swimming pool.Guests can enjoy a variety of different dining options at our restaurants in our sister resorts, a 5 minutes’ walk away.Xanadu Health Club provides a variety of treatments, an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and Turkish bath(additional costs can be charged). Water sports are available down on the beach, and there are numerous golf courses within a short drive of the hotel.The old town of Albufeira is a 20 minutes walk away and the main entertainment area with shops, clubs, bars and restaurants is 300 meters away.Oura-View Beach Club is 30 km from Faro International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Muthu Oura View Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oura-View Beach Club Hotel Albufeira
- Oura Beach Club
- Grand Muthu Oura View Beach Club Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve