If I ever vist the same resort I always say I would stay in another hotel, this is the first holiday I have been on and said I would stay in the same accommodation again.
We stayed at the back of the complex nearest the back exit to the road, loved the apartment, very well equipped & clean, had a lovely veranda area with sun beds, table & chairs but no view which was no problem.
Hotel is in a great location right near the strip but also hidden away enough for piece & quiet.
Great security on around site, did not have a great deal to do with staff apart from on the bar and one of the male receptionist that went out of his way to find where the coach was that we had missed to aqua land oops,so overall no faults for staff
Swimming pool was large with 3 water small water slides, lot of sun beds and beach literally down steps/slope
This complex was great, the entertainment we did not see as we went out on the strip.
Oura View is park of 3 hotels near to each other; Entertainment goes on in all 3 hotels which you may visit too.
There are steps/mini slopes down to the pool & the beach, so if you struggle with steps or mini hills and would like to visit the pool/beach maybe rethink, however there could have been an easier way down to the pool but I did not see it.
Loved Albufeira and cannot wait to revist, some great restaurants & party bars.
Make sure you take a trip to the old town on the the train that you see run up & down the strip,the old town is lovely,you can also enjoy a nice evening out down there,with nice bars,restaurant and some street entertainment.
Hope you enjoy your trip like I did :)
X M X
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oura-View Beach Club is located directly on Praia da Oura Beach. It features wide grounds with a large outdoor swimming pool area situated within gardens overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.The spacious self-catering apartments have large furnished balconies with beautiful views over the Atlantic Ocean, Swimming Pools or Resort. They feature a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living and dining areas with comfortable seating area with satellite tv.Breakfast is served in the Terrace Bar or the Sunset Restaurant, the restaurant also has a variety of dishes for the guests to enjoy for lunch or dinner. The Pool bar is available providing views over the ocean and swimming pool.Guests can enjoy a variety of different dining options at our restaurants in our sister resorts, a 5 minutes’ walk away.Xanadu Health Club provides a variety of treatments, an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and Turkish bath(additional costs can be charged). Water sports are available down on the beach, and there are numerous golf courses within a short drive of the hotel.The old town of Albufeira is a 20 minutes walk away and the main entertainment area with shops, clubs, bars and restaurants is 300 meters away.Oura-View Beach Club is 30 km from Faro International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Muthu Oura View Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oura-View Beach Club Hotel Albufeira
- Oura Beach Club
- Grand Muthu Oura View Beach Club Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve