Just returned from a 4 day long weekend in search of some sunshine! The hotel was average - rooms clean and spacious but we felt the whole accommodation complex was too large.............Chose to pay an extra 120 euros on arrival for a room with a sea view...hotel was apparently "full" as also timeshare there.
Cafe by pool offers fresh and very good value food all day.
The on site grocery shop managed by a very helpful lady with lovely freshly baked bread rolls available from 8.30am in the morning - much better option that the 8.50 euro breakfast available!
Sunbeds..............They are all "anchored" in place by cable so can not be moved to follow the sun through the day - therefore very few sunbeds that are in a position to get the sun all day - also, not enough sunbeds - many people wandering around looking for one and some had to resort to placing a towel on the lawn area................
Location for us was in a too built up area - fortunately we hired a car so were able to explore nearby (within half hour) locations for dinner and a more Portugese experience.
As checkout was 10am and our flight was not until the evening, we were offered the use of the Spa for shower etc..if we stayed on site during the day...Spa was dated and we even had to pay for shampoo and soap for the shower!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oura-View Beach Club is located directly on Praia da Oura Beach. It features wide grounds with a large outdoor swimming pool area situated within gardens overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.The spacious self-catering apartments have large furnished balconies with beautiful views over the Atlantic Ocean, Swimming Pools or Resort. They feature a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living and dining areas with comfortable seating area with satellite tv.Breakfast is served in the Terrace Bar or the Sunset Restaurant, the restaurant also has a variety of dishes for the guests to enjoy for lunch or dinner. The Pool bar is available providing views over the ocean and swimming pool.Guests can enjoy a variety of different dining options at our restaurants in our sister resorts, a 5 minutes’ walk away.Xanadu Health Club provides a variety of treatments, an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and Turkish bath(additional costs can be charged). Water sports are available down on the beach, and there are numerous golf courses within a short drive of the hotel.The old town of Albufeira is a 20 minutes walk away and the main entertainment area with shops, clubs, bars and restaurants is 300 meters away.Oura-View Beach Club is 30 km from Faro International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Muthu Oura View Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oura-View Beach Club Hotel Albufeira
- Oura Beach Club
- Grand Muthu Oura View Beach Club Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve