All reviews perfect location block c sea view boil water every other day bars eating places slept like babies free air con an update toaster and kettle studio apartment travel kettle your doorstep bit dated ring hob pushed together quiet at night
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just returned from 4 nights in these apartments after booking directly found it a lot cheaper than agents. I can’t fault these apartments, I was given a spacious one bedroom with sea view and after reading reviews decided to take my travel kettle as most reviews said there wasn’t one supplied, however I was pleasantly surprised as it was well equipped with kettle, toaster,microwave and hairdryer & even a tea towel. The bed was comfortable slept like a baby,shower was hot, room was clean staff were helpful helped me set free WiFi on my phone which worked even in my room,cleaners are so friendly and will do anything for you. Loved my stay and would definitely return.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Myself and the husband arrived here as we had to walk out of apartment that we where booked into and paid for as it was unfit for human inhabitants.When we explained to the lovely lady on reception our predicament she could'nt be more helpful .After a lot of searching we could get a studio room for 1 night and then moved to a 1 bedroom for the remainder which we where delighted with .But as luck would have it we where able to stay in the studio apartment for the full 7 nights and we could not have booked a perfect room as it overlooked the sea it was a lovely apartment everything we needed and spotless even the cleaning lady was lovely and helpfull.Will definitely be returning.

Room tip: room 404 has perfect view of sea
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were above the bar and alongside the walkway from the escalators and it was very noisy area all day and night. Bedroom patio doors were warped so didn't close and only a small door chain to lock so not very secure so had to use safety deposit box. Even with living room doors closed you could hear the artist and noisy revellers until very late(or early) so the rooms could do with windows/doors replacing with new double glazed units ! Luckily we brought ear plugs with us so it helped. Patio rattan furniture was really filthy and I had to scrub it before we used it. The rooms are dated but clean. No plugs in the sinks and shower gel/hand wash wasn't topped up in the bathroom. Not many plug sockets and not near enough to the mirrors (which were too high to use if you sat at the dressing table. No main lights in bedrooms, just lamps which weren't good enough to do hair and make up. Drying rack was under air con unit on balcony and it dripped fluid constantly so we were unable to use it!!
Location was brilliant. Safety deposit box available for a fee. Free air con and it was in all 3 rooms and worked well. Cleaner came in regularly and changed towels. Hair dryer provided. Kitchen was well equipped with microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge, pots, pans, crockery etc. Shower was great, very powerful.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2019

Wasn't expecting anything great from this hotel as we had read the reviews and got it really cheap. It was here or nowhere for us though for a short child free break.

I had requested a quiet room, not directly above the bar, but we were more or less above it. We stayed in a studio. The room was quite spacious and clean, but don't think it had been updated since first built. Rather than two beds, there were two sofas that were the beds also. However, they weren't long enough for us to lie straight on (I'm 5'8'') so we ended up moving the coffee table and there was just enough room to squash the two mattresses next to each other, on the floor, between the sofa beds, so we could at least lie straight. My mattress was awful and had back ache the first couple of days, however, we turned the mattress after first two nights and was much better after that.

The location is fab, right on the beach and the edge of the old town. Shame as with a bit of money spent they could have a really nice hotel.

We ate out all meals so can't comment on whether kitchenette facilities any good, as only used the fridge.

Shower was nice and powerful and always hot.

By far the worst thing about the place was the noise at night. Our room was on level with the road at the back, which is a one way street down to the old town. This would often get a queue of traffic on it and lots of cars would start beeping, this happened often and at all times. There were often people out on their balconies at night talking, singing, laughing and this would go on until around 6am in the morning. I bought some ear plugs and tried those but made very little difference.

Our balcony was large and you could step over the wall at the end onto the roof so would be easy for people to enter through balcony door, however only lock was a chain. The cleaners come every other day and she would leave the balcony door open, even though the chain would have been on when she went in. Luckily nothing missing but something to think about if you get a similar room.

We were only there for 4 nights and I was more than ready to come home and sleep in my own bed. Albueferia is fantastic and we love the old town, so if you can afford somewhere a bit better I would. If it's here or no where I would say for a short break go, but be prepared for the noise.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 23, 2019

The hotel was in a perfect location and everywhere is close by. We found 2 roaches in our room which bothered me a bit but it was our last day so I did not let it ruin our holiday. There's also a pool but we never used it. The only problem was that in "Block B", there was no lift available so we had to carry our bags 2 flights of stairs. It is not wheelchair or pram accessible as there are lots of stairs.

Date of stay: July 2019