Decent, although old fashioned, room with a great sea and hotel pool view. Could not get any better than this!
Great price/quality ratio. Jacuzzi, sauna, indoor and outdoor pool in good conditions. Beach is literally a couple of steps away from the hotel backyard. A big football field close by for sport events and a trial running field about 1km away.
Dinner buffet did not have a lot of variety, but had some quality. 1 option of meat, 1 option of fish, a small pasta bar and a decent salad bar. The meat and fish options changed on a daily basis, as did the pasta bar and salad bar. The deserts were not bad either. Not a lot of fruit options were available, besides apples, oranges, pears and fruit salad served everyday.
Breakfast on the other hand had fruit, cereals, milk, coffee, chocolate, teas, 4 types of bread, cheese, ham, fried and mixed eggs, bacon, sausages, etc.
The cutlery should be renewed at the buffet tables, it was a challenge to peal any of the fruits with the desert knives that were provided.
Priority at the buffet line should be set for pregnant ladies and families with small children.
Service was very nice and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Hotel offers a 4-star complex with twin rooms and Suites. where you can spend your vacation, holidays and weekends with the kind ofcomfort you prefer. You can also enjoy our famous outdoor swimming pool located 20 meters from the beach if you want to freshen up after a fantastic day at the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Alfamar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alfamar Beach And Sport Resort
- Alfamar Beach & Sport Hotel Albufeira
- Alfamar Beach Resort
- Alfamar Hotel Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve