Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Really enjoyed reef fishing

Very friendly and helpful crew. We were 11 people excluding the crew and everyone caught some fish... read more

Reviewed October 4, 2019
Modesta_Sapariene
Book it!

My partner and I went on a reef fishing trip one morning. The crew, David and Saul, were patient... read more

Reviewed September 9, 2019
SarahW36
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Albufeira
from $42.34
from $35.69
from $42.34
from $31.76
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

This was our 2nd time reef fishing with this small company. Love the range of fish you can find on the reefs with these guys! Amazing colourful fish to discover. The guides are very pleased to share their knowledge of the sea and fish with you! A Warm friendly and fun experience. We would definitely go out further to sea with ‘wish&fish’ next time.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Jo O
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

David and Saul were fantastic and really attentive especially helping the kids (5&9) as our first sea fishing trip. We caught loads of fish - the sea was a little rough (do take sea sickness tablet if you are prone) and the crew were so kind when I felt seasick. My daughters had such a wonderful time. We returned all our fish as at end of our vacation but could easily have taken home 8-10, as did the other party on the boat. Can highly recommend and got to see some of the beautiful coastline on the way back - thanks guys!!

1  Thank juliaU8700VR
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Today I went shark fishing.
Unfortunately, we didn’t catch any. Maybe the sharks ate the huge sardines we saw there and they had their bellies full!
However, the crew was fantastic and helped us catch tunas. It was a wonderful trip. They were friendly and really helpful. Everything was planned to make the trip worthwhile. I recommend! Thank you for this opportunity

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Rebecca very helpful to finding way there . Very clean capable vessel . Comfortable . Excellent help with the fishing , tying rigs and hooking and safety etc . Fish caught are pretty small and mainly not keepable size and I guess this is the case generally . Small bream and mackerel mainly . Nice for kids and non fishing types . Always lovely to get out on the sea . Maybe the longer trips would produce fish . As I said , excellent crew .

1  Thank arthurt603
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Amazing trip highly recommended. Great crew and helpful with baiting the hooks and removing the fish! We caught 27 fish between the two of us. My 14 year old son loved it as did I

Date of experience: July 2018